Páistí was designed in co-operation with Irish crèches and preschools. It is uniquely designed for the Irish market and meets Irish legislation. Páistí eliminates the need for duplicated entry of data which would minimise the probability of mistakes and errors. Páistí is a stable, reliable, and well supported software program, developed to assist owners of Irish crèches and pre-schools to run their business efficiently. A link to third party financial software such as Sage can be included. It handles invoicing and allows for the reporting requirements of public bodies (An Pobal, HSE, IPPA, and more), It can also provide information for audits requirements at the click of a button. Some of the features are listed below:
- Easily keep track of guardian contact details
- Keep track of who is and who is NOT authorised to collect children.
- Track children’s eating, medical and immunisation records, caters for medicine administration routines.
- Comprehensive procedure system for exception/ emergency collection of children(where designated guardians not available).
- Full password security to protect data and functions as required by different staff/ users levels.
- Full staff database to record attendance, holidays, training .etc.
- Generate exception reports showing which children are at risk in the event of a contagious outbreak or a parental situation.
- Ability to take advanced booking and keep track of deposit payments amounts, outstanding balances and pre-payments
- Plan pickups for after school care.
- Generate progress reports for children that can be printed for internal use or otherwise.
- Track attendance of children, arrival and release times.
- Facilitates capacity forward planning catering for the maximum utilisation of resources (room space and staffing) and also highlighting resource constraints in advance.(optional upgrade)
- Developed in conjunction with leading child care facility
- Many other features
Need help choosing child care software? We have come up with 5 questions you should ask yourself before you purchase any daycare software. Click here to read the article.